
I have a lot of different things to talk about in this post. First comes first....my dream last night.....It's funny how things in the back of your mind all mix together and become a bizarre dream.. Last night I had a dream about Chef Gordon Ramsey, weird right? Well it gets better, just wait. There was some of eating contest between me, 2 other women and 2 other men. This wasn't how much you could eat, it was what WOULD you eat, of course prepared by the master himself, Chef Gordon Ramsey. And of course it got to a point where I was not going to eat bugs or raw eggs.....well he really liked me so he let me get away with it. I don't think there was ever a winner, but I do remember hanging out with him afterwards in the restaurant and he was hitting on me! HAHA! He wanted to go out with me and was tempting me to be with him over my husband! HAHAH! It was funny because I remember the feelings in my dream because I really liked him but I was married so I had to turn him down.....that dream ended fast, I don't think he yelled at me like in his shows! I do not find him attractive at all take a look for yourself! But I do love his shows eventhough he yells at everyone! On to the next thing.....The dentist! The ever-so-dreaded dentist! I practically grew up there and to this day still hate going, even for a cleaning! Needless to say I bet you can imagine how many cavities I have now....partially due to not having any insurance.....10!! Can you believe it?!!! 10 BIG FAT ONES! Ok, I don't know if they are big or even fat but still, 10?!?!?!?! I am in utter shock. I didn't think there was any more room for cavities on my teeth! I already have a bazillion fillings as it is! If only I could have dentures.....sigh....I am sure that would be quite the sight, of course my grandma has dentures at 18 I believe. Back then I am sure dentistry was much more painful than today. Nowadays they can put you right to sleep while they chisel away at your poor mouth. In fact, Dallas has to go next week to a Pediatric Dentist because he just can't seem to get through a filling! Poor guy, at least I was too scared to move or even blink at the dentist. He has got quite a strong will, even under sedatives!!!
7 comments:
I tell you girl, you need to be a writer for all those television shows! hahahha
Hey Tonnia,
At the bottom of your profile is a silly question to answer. Everytime you save your profile you get a new question. Find one you like and answer it. Leave that open so people can read it. That's the only thing people can read on my profile. Some of the questions are really fun. :)
Tilmemivy
ybod
Download videos and read stories about incest: [url=http://www.adambagatto.com/picture_library/lesbain-incest.html ]Simpson Incest [/url], [url=http://www.adambagatto.com/video/video/index.html ]Gay Son [/url], [url=http://www.adambagatto.com/images/gallery/3D/mother-daughter-lesbianporn-free.html ]Mom Sucking Sons Dick [/url], [url=http://www.andrewdabeka.ca/images/mom-on-son-free-porn.html ]Mother Daughter Blowjob [/url], [url=http://www.andrewdabeka.ca/img/icons/mother-daughter_incest.html ]Sexy Father [/url], [url=http://www.andrewdabeka.ca/picture_library/mature-women-porno-videos.html ]Naked Dads Fucking Their Sons [/url], [url=http://www.ashphotography.ca/images/sample-home-sex-video.html ]Old Mothers Fucking [/url], [url=http://www.ashphotography.ca/zenphoto/uploaded/porn-of-fat-grannys.html ]Mom And Son Having Sex [/url], [url=http://www.ashphotography.ca/jes-new/pages/porn-mature-35.html ]Incest Love [/url], [url=http://www.ashphotography.ca/justine/twin-brothers-gay-porn.html ]Asshole Son [/url]
Download videos and read stories about incest: [url=http://debbiebraden.ca//1124 ]Family Sex, Free Incest Gallery [/url], [url=http://degeneratemeonline.com/winoverwomen/map.html ]Mom Got Boobs [/url], [url=http://debbiebraden.ca//1124 ]Cum On Mom [/url], [url=http://dannycraig.com/tracks/map.html ]Moms Masturbating [/url], [url=http://debbiebraden.ca/img/glyph ]Moms Anal [/url], [url=http://degeneratemeonline.com/winoverwomen/map.html ]Father Daughter Sex True Incest Stories [/url], [url=http://debbiebraden.ca/img/glyph ]Dark Incest Family [/url], [url=http://creditvalleyexplorertourtrain.com/map.html ]Horny Moms Having Sex [/url], [url=http://debbiebraden.ca//1124 ]Assessing For Father Daughter Incest [/url], [url=http://debbiebraden.ca/img/glyph/map.html ]Free Incest Clips [/url]
[url=http://www.lkinney.com/images]mother son mom incest [/url] : [url=http:/www.triplestarmfg.com/Downloads]incest mother fucks son [/url] : [url=http://www.tekcelsolar.com/TEKCEL web images]pure mom son pics [/url] : [url=http://www.strathconatriclub.ca/aussi_pics_files/_vti_cnf]incest video preview [/url] : [url=http://www.stgert.com/blog]mom fuck movies [/url] : [url=http://www.sharonfox.ca/img]young nephew fucking aged aunty [/url]
[url=http://www.lkinney.com/images][url=http://www.richardreid.ca/picture_library]incest family reunion [/url] <> [url=http:/www.tekcelsolar.com/images]sister daughter sex [/url] <> [url=http://www.stgert.com/images]daughter fucks with mother [/url] <> [url=http://www.peinteck.com/img]incest pictures [/url] <> [url=http://www.sharonfox.ca/images]mom and son porno [/url] <> [url=http://www.strathconatriclub.ca/photogallery/photo00023542]incest son and mother [/url]
Post a Comment