Wednesday, June 18, 2008
It's been a while....
I haven't posted for a while but of course we are still busy. It's amazing how busy you stay with 3 kids. I do get breaks throughout the day but it never ends! Your work as a mother goes on into the evening and through the night. You never igmagine motherhood to be such a job, but it is. It also has the best rewards. No amount of money could get you smiles and hugs and kisses like the ones that come from your children. The unconditional love is amazing. Dallas is just about done with school now. One week left! Brianne is more than excited to start Kindergarten and Dallas is thrilled to start grade 2. I don't know what I will do with only Amber at home. She is so easy going and relaxed that I hardly notice her sometimes! haha! Maybe my goal during the next school year will be to potty train her. I don't know if it will work but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. She has a nephew that a few months younger than her and is potty trained--SICK I KNOW! It doesn't bother me that my kids aren't the youngest to be potty trained because I know I have to follow their cues. I know my children best and I can tell you Amber is not near using any potty! I have seen more mature children than her that are younger and it doens't bother me. Every kid is different and progresses at their own speed. Everyone thought Brianne was so mature for her age that she should have been potty trained at a younger age. Needless to say she has been potty trained for 2 years and still has accidents. Dallas rarely does. He was ready when he was trained and he was 3 1/2..... It will be nice to never have to buy diapers and wipes again but I am in no rush. I just try to enjoy life as it goes no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea!!! For enjoying life!!!
Are you serious that you have a nephew younger than Amber who is potty trained? I haven't even started with Adam. Although I should. I just don't really want to go through the whole process again especially since Cameron is potty trained thoroughly now. If only, we could get him to flush the toilet everytime.
Right on sista!
yeah its insane! i wonder if he will regress though haha! i guess some kids are faster than others!
Post a Comment