Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Summer is almost gone

Well school is almost here! I can't believe summer is almost over. I got a job working at the school so i get to see the kids and I get to bring Amber with me! All i do is supervise a classroom for lunch and recess afterwards. In this school, everyone eats in their classrooms. Up here they don't have cafeterias so everyone brings a lunch or goes home. So everyday for an hour I go to school and help out. I also get paid so it will help bring in a tiny bit of income. Lately Dallas has been obsessed with making videos on the camera. I posted some here so you can see how sill he is. He got the idea from watching videos on YouTube and How it's Made! haha! He is such a funny guy!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I missed this post as well. hahaha

edsajadaha05 said...

Jacob obsesses over home videos! That's why we have so many on YouTube and many more on our hard drive!