Wednesday, October 22, 2008
What's new
Well nothing really, our computer had to get a new hard drive but it was still under warranty so it didn't cost us anything. I have had a change in meds and I think I am going to do better with it. I have been having a hard time lately so I got onto a new med and it seems to be helping so far. It has been only been a week so we will see how it goes. We are all coming down with colds and I really dislike the way it makes me feel. Of course who does?! The kids are doing really well at school and I am enjoying supervising lunch. There are days that make you want to scream but for the most part, the kids are not too bad. They are good kids and working with them helps me to realize how we are all children of God. So our canadian election is over and we have a conservative govt. again, YEA! Our country has been run by liberals for a very long time and since the conservatives have been in power, we have had a lot of good things come about. More than when I first came here and it has been only 3 or 4 years since they have been in. In 2 weeks the elcetions in the USA will finally be over and I am sure I can speak for us all when I say "HALLELUJAH!" I think we are all tired of the commercials and debates and yadda yadda yadda. Let's get it over with and MOVE ON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my, you guys vote? I thought you had kings and queens.
Post a Comment