Thursday, January 29, 2009
It's been a while
I noticed I haven't done any REAL blogging lately, so I think it's time i make up for that. Of course I don't feel anything has changed much here. Kids are still enjoying school and Andrew is still enjoying work and I am still enjoying being at home with Amber. I have to say that I love that I can be at home with my children and that I am always here when Andrew gets home. It's nice that we only have to work around his schedule and not mine. I love the freedom I have and I love the experiences I get to have with choosing to be at home. This is definitely not a prison sentence, I LOVE IT! I still have hard days like anyone else but I would never trade it in for another life or life style. Even though I have my personal and mental struggles still, I know within my heart that being a mother is so wonderful and a divine roll. Sometimes it is hard to feel that but I can assure you that if you pray and grow a testimony you will LOVE being a mother. I used to think I would never feel this way, I always thought that maybe I was missing out since most mom's work now, and I did feel trapped at one point. I honestly could not find joy in motherhood. It made me feel bad about it because we are told how it is the most important role in life. Well I am SO thankful that I have gained my personal testimony of it. Moving to Edmonton has taught us so much about life and the gospel. I am thankful we were led here and that Heavenly Father allowed me to experience the things I have throughout my life to get me to the point I am at now. I know I still have a long ways to go, but am so thankful I have learned this much so far. So on a lighter not, Amber has been toilet training lately, but not consistently yet. She has actually used the toilet but she is pretty stingey about it. One thing I find so cute about her stage right now is that she repeats so much and when this one commercial comes on TV she knows it almost word for word! I love it! Have you ever heard of KidzBop CD's? Well they are popular songs, sung by kids and she knows all the songs they sing on the commercial! SO FUNNY! She has really come a long way in her speech development and I am so happy because I really wondered sometimes because of Andrew's speech issues as a child. I guess this is all for now, I am not that exciting really!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment