
I have a new obsession....has anyone heard about Caylee Anthony? The little girl who went missing in Orlando and her remains were later found. Well her mother has been in custody since the day she reported her missing because she is suspected of killing her. It is a very crazy and interesting case. I look forward to hearing new info all the time. Something always comes up! I truly believe she is guilty of murdering her daughter. From all of the evidence I have been going over myself and watching and listening to all the videos, I don't see how she is innocent. First thing that makes you suspicious of her guilt is that she didn't report her daughter missing until a month later!!! WHO DOES THAT?! One time Dallas was playing outside and I looked out the window tos ee where he was and I couldn't see him and I almost spazzed out! I went out looking for him and of course I found him but it was sooo scary! How could you not be scared?! Her stories are admittedly all lies, soooo much evidence against her, and so many more things I wish I could talk about it but just look up www. MyFoxOrlando.com and it has a lot of good stuff on it about the case. If anyone else is interested in discussing this case, feel free to leave a comment!!
No comments:
Post a Comment