Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!

































WOW 9 YEARS!!! It doesn't feel as old as it should be. I remember when 2,5, and 7 seemed a lot! We have only just begun! Look how young and naive we were! Remeber when you thought when you got married everyday would be so wonderful and you vowed to never argue or fight.......yeah that didn't last long! hahaha! Of course it has been hard but it has also been wonderful! It only gets better from here. The more we have struggled and learned to get through it, the stronger we become. Life is such a learning experience and I have really learned that in the last few years. I have learned that being at home with my children instead of taking a job is so wonderful! I used to think I was missing out, but I am not missing out on one thing. I get to see and be a part of every step in my children's lives. I get to be there at school with them, I get to see their first steps and words, I get to be there to dry their tears and laugh at the funny things. I cannot imagine having to give that up. I am truly blessed. I have a wonerful husband who treats me so well that I do not even deserve it. He has always worked so hard for this family. He pushes through the tough times and stays positive even if things are not going well. He is a truly wonderful man that I could have never expected to have. I know we didn't know each other for a long time before we married but I just knew he was what I was looking for. I felt as if Heavenly Father was being more than gracious by leading me to him. I still feel I don't deserve him and that he belongs with a better woman, yet I could never give him up! ;) We have such a great time together! We laugh at stupid things, cry when we can't take it no more, and bask in one anothers love and what we have created-our children! Our greatest gift. I hope we can continue to be good parents and keep trudging along because I know things don't get easier in time, but with hard work, dedication, and the Lord on our side, we can do it.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Nice post Tonnia! Happy Mother's Day!

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the curve's t-shirt and the coat I use to wear in high school but passed along to you! Gotta love it!

Watson momma said...

haha! andrew hated that coat! hahahaha i held onto it as long as i could! i wonder where it is today...hmm....

Kathy said...

Amen to everything you said!

Matt and Denise said...

Those are some great pictures! I know it's a little late, but congrats and happy anniversary!