Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thankful

I have so many things to be thankful for. I tend to forget, as we all do, to focus on what I DO have not what i DON'T have.
1. Andrew still has a job during this recession BONUS BONUS BONUS
2. The kids are well behaved
3. The kids are doing really well in school
4. We always have food in our fridge
5. I get to plant a garden, flowers and veggies
6. I have things that most people in other countries live without
7. Our car has been more than good to us and has never had a huge breakdown (please don't jinx it)
8. I have an awesome calling at church (I am now the 2nd counselor in Primary)
9. I have some good friends that I can laugh with
10. My husband is very loving and forgiving
11. My children still want to cuddle with me
12. My kids are excited to have a chore chart (odd?)
13. I get free satellite!
14. I get free internet!
15. I live in a place I love. (not necessarily the house but the city)
16. We have great landlords
17. We get a kick out of funny things in life.
18. Inside jokes
19. I have a great ward with genuine people.
20. Josh Groban

This is just a small part of my thankfulness. There are so many more that I can never name them all. This weekend we are taking the kids to a theme park. I hope it will be fun. We are going with some friends and camping out. I will post some pics if I remember to take the camera!!

No comments: