



Can you believe this beautiful boy was once a wee bern? HAHA He is awesome! He is such a good big brother and so mature! He likes to hang out with me and just chat and I enjoy that a lot! e is my little buddy. He is going to be baptized August 1st and I think he is still a little bit nervous. He had his interview today with the Bishop and he was reluctant to talk about it. He likes to wait until he is ready to tell us. He is scared a little bit I am sure. We introduced the Cubbing program and Faith in God to him and I think he is a bit overwhelmed! I am sure he will love it though! I know he will! He said h didn't want a cake so we dressed up his hamburger and he blew out the candles on it!! He is such a character! I love his sense of humour!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!
Disclaimer: quality stink because it from the cell phone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment