Friday, July 24, 2009

Poor Andrew

Yesterday after we left the gym, Andrew dropped his wallet and when we returned to find it, it was gone. We checked all over and asked if anyone turned it in. No luck.....so we have been going through the process of canceling cards and replacing ID.....hopefully a new Andrew Watson will not show up anytime soon! haha!

On a lighter note, things have been really quiet here. The kids have been gone for a week now visiting their grandparents. It is nice they can do this every summer for the past 2 years now. It is nice to have a break and get some things done but the house is definitely not the same without them. It is very lonely here. My children are my life so it's a tough adjustment. I really miss them!!! They come back next week and Dallas is going to get baptized on August 1st. I am so excited! My little boy is becoming a man! HAHA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really sucks about his wallet! I have left my purse at a resturant twice but luckily got it back with everything in tact. And I wish someone would take my kids for a few days...that would be fabulous!