OK, first we are done moving and done unpacking!! YEA!!! We had a ton of help and GREATLY appreciated it!! The kids are loving their new school and has already made friends. Infact Dallas got invited to a birthday party! The teachers are great and so is the rest of the staff. I get to work at the school supervising lunch for the next 3 weeks!! They said they are hoping to get me in full time! That would be a blessing for us! Now that I am used to dealing with kids from the last school, I am better equipped to deal with them now. Another HUGE announcment we have....this is great news....so long awaited....sooooo overdue.....you will not believe this buuuutttt..........................................AMBER IS POTTY TRAINED!!! can you believe it? Neither can i! I had to push her into it but it worked and she is doing great! The first few days were TOUGH! she kept wetting herself but now we are day 6 and she is starting to go by herself!! haha! she said, don't follow me! HAHA when going into the bathroom! Most of the time i have been grabbing her and sticking her on there! WE GOT IT WE GOT IT WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of her!!! I can now dies a happy woman!
Oh and by the way, our phone won't be hooked up until the 10th of Oct. and no free interenet so I am at the library writing this blog. Just so you can pass that onto mom, I know she will be waiting to hear how thigns went!
3 comments:
Congratulations to Amber! and so glad everyone is doing so well. =)
Completely flabberghasted and a bit jealous that you are unpacked. Those kinds of things completely overwhelm me and it takes me so long. Glad to hear about the potty victory.
Yeah! I'm so happy for you! And I keep calling your phone number hoping you'll pick up! I guess I'll wait for the 10th.
Post a Comment