Monday, December 7, 2009
2 weeks left!
I cannot wait for Christmas break! I am sooooo looking forward to having a break from everything! (i hope) We are all going down to Arizona for Christmas this year, courtesy of Andrew's brother. It was really generous of them to pay our way to go down there. I think it will be a lot of fun. The kids will definitely have fun seeing their cousins. I am also excited because they have animals, chicken, goats, etc. I love animals so I am excited to see them! We have never been to their home since they moved there so this will be a fun experience for our family. I am hoping the weather will permit a good drive down, I am sure it will. The weather this week is FREEZING literally! We are below 20 degrees Celsius almost all week. Hard to go out without freezing something!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Arizona should be a nice break from the cold. It has been so cold this week and last week here too.
Post a Comment