If at first you don't succeed, do it the way your mother told you to.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Climate Change Scandal
Spread the word because the main media sources are trying to avoid it! Of course FOX news is not. Here is a link:
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17438
Very interesting. Did you see that thing at the beginning of the year when a full page "add" in the NY Times was taken? I don't remember exactly, but Obama had made some statement about the crisis we were in because of the climate changes and hundreds of scientists, meteorologists, and climatologists (?) put their names on this list under the quote and said that they "respectfully disagreed". It was funny. Well here is a blog that copied it anyway...
2 comments:
Very interesting. Did you see that thing at the beginning of the year when a full page "add" in the NY Times was taken? I don't remember exactly, but Obama had made some statement about the crisis we were in because of the climate changes and hundreds of scientists, meteorologists, and climatologists (?) put their names on this list under the quote and said that they "respectfully disagreed". It was funny. Well here is a blog that copied it anyway...
http://martynemko.blogspot.com/2009/03/list-of-climate-change-skeptics-grows.html
This is also an interesting website, lots of interesting articles...
http://www.iceagenow.com/Climatologists_Who_Disagree.htm
I wonder what Ray thinks???... I'd like to hear his opinions since he has a degree dealing with this issue. Ray what do you think???
Post a Comment