Saturday, January 30, 2010
Shall I ever be settled?
I think not. Maybe it is the OCD in me, but I know we won't be here for a long time. Something inside me tells me we will move.....hmmmm.......I have been looking into the cost of living in different places to see if there is a place that is less expensive to live than here. I really do love Edmonton, but something tells me we won't be here for much longer. I don't know why. Andrew's job is going really well. Things are slow there right now, but there is no talk of lay-offs. So anyways I noticed that Medicine Hat is pretty inexpensive to live. When we went to college there it was a fairly inexpensive place to live but costs were rising because the housing boom was beginning. Now that the housing boom has deflated it has gone back to lower costs, unlike most other cities in Alberta. I wouldn't mind going back there, we know quite a bit of people there, after all, we lived there for 5 years. I don't think Andrew would be on board as much as I would but we will just see how it all goes. One can always hope right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment