Brianne was really aching to go there because she saw a girl at school who had one and she found out all the stuff you can do. Well, who needs that place when you got a mom who can sew (sorta of)? So she picked out one of her animals and she picked Jason, her white cat she got from her aunt. Well she really wanted girl clothes so of course it did not matter that Jason was a boy. Here are the pictures of the clothes we made so far. The pink outfit is his (her) nightgown and the other one is a shirt and skirt. I didn't use a pattern just went off on what felt right! haha! I soon realized I could just go to wal-mart and buy doggie clothes! HAHA! But this is much more fun! Brianne chose the material and laces.
No comments:
Post a Comment