Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Odd dreams

Ok I had such an odd dream or two last night that I had to write these down.  Fist I had a dream that i was washing my clothes in the toilet. It was supposed to be a washer/toilet....gross. So anyways I accidentally pressed the wrong button and all my clothes went down the drain.  Then a few minutes later they came back up, so I decided to try and wash again but they went down the drain again!!  By this point I am so upset that when they came back up, I stuck my hand in the toilet and kept pulling them out until I had them all. Needless to say they all stunk BAD!  Next dream....I had a dream that Dallas, Brianne and I  were in a row boat sailing below Canada, as if the US did not exist, and we go to see every province from the edge of the sea and for some reason Montreal was really cool looking. It had pink, rolling hills.  Then we finally made it to New Foundland and we got off the boat and walked around the island and looked at all the little shops. We saw Andrew's aunt Barbara knitting in a cottage she owned on the island, although in real life, she doesn't live there. It was cool. On our way off the island we went into a shop with a bunch of homemade knick-knacks. An old lady came up to me and started talking about the items they were selling and she said she was from Tularosa, New Mexico.  I told her I was from Alamogordo and we just thought it was so exciting that we both ended up in Canada.  So we headed back to our rowboat and floated back to Edmonton and the kids were so excited to tell everyone about our trip.  Note: This all happened in one day's time.  Even more weird when you are in a row boat!  One last dream I had was that we (meaning me, andrew and a bunch of other people i don't know) lived in a huge old mansion like house but it was a PIG STY!  It was so filthy and dirty and I remember I was trying to clean it because Pres Hinckley was coming over and I didn't want him to see the messy place we all lived in. He arrived and I felt so embarrassed by the place but for some reason because he was there, it starting transforming into a beautiful palace!  He said it was because of him! HAHA! That it only did that when prophets entered. 
So there you have it.  My dream sequence.  All that in one night! Now you knwo why I love to sleep so much?!! It's like watching a new movie every night!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Awesome! I love hearing about your dreams! You should always post your dreams!

edsajadaha05 said...

yes tonnia i love hearing your dreams too!!
keep them coming