Thursday, April 15, 2010
Hi
I don't really know what to write but I thought I should update my blog a little. Nothing exciting is happening here. I have been following the news a little less lately and found that I am missing out on a lot! There has been so many earthquakes all over the place! A new volcano erupted, a mysterious plane crash in Russia that killed the Polished pres, his wife and several top officials. Almost too much to think about. Kind of scares me to think all of this is part of the "end of times" as prophesied. It is more important than ever to get ourselves in order. Family relations, food storage, financial....Satan is pouring out his heaviest armies right now to make sure he gets as many as he can before he has no chance again. It is sad to see animosity within our church as well. I have come across several members who claim they believe but do not agree with the prophet wholeheartedly, do not agree with certain principles of the gospel, basically pick and choose what they want. It is sad that they openly admit these things with no intention of finding the truth and want to bring others down with them only to satisfy their own guilt. We cannot be good members of the church or claim to be a follower of Jesus unless we submit our whole selves to him. Picking and choosing what we want will never make us feel whole nor will it bring us true happiness. I know I have a LONG ways to go but I am glad I am choosing the path I am on. I have learned a lot and gained a lot of insight as a result. I would hope that all will find peace within their lives and turn to the Lord in all things. He wants to help us but he cannot when we do not ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment