This girl is full of words lately. My goodness it never ends!
"Why do we have potties? Boys stand up to pee and girls sit down. What mom? Is it my turn to play now. What mom? What mom? Why is there a towel on the ground? That's naughty. Dallas is being a good boy. Dallas likes those gross words (pee and poop). Why you call me? Get me a drink of water. Mom is call me. Why do you have arms? Why do you have eyes? Why do you have ears? I tired from walking. I not know how to do that. Look out for cars, ok (insert name here). Why do you have colors? Are you cozy? I'm a cozy girl. No cream, no cream, no cream. You are a nice aunty. Why you say that? Why do we only have 2 girls and 1 boy? What school are we going to? (every single day! even though it is the same one!!!!) Do you like our daddy? Mommy is nice. Why? Dallas is our brother. Who's your brother? Why? My mommy has a honey (dad). My daddy's name is Andrew, that's a nice name. What's my last name? What's your last name? Why is it the same? Why are you so full of words? I don't need to go potty. Why? Come back here. I want to watch huckle. I am wearing my crocodoodles. That's yummy right? " AND ON AND ON AND ON!
It is quite funny really. She is so full of questions and answers lately. So different when she was a "mute" hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment