Here is a picture of me 10 years ago, this is my passport picture.......
(kind of blurry but bear with me)
And here is a picture from my new passport, 10 years later......
(i look grumpy, but they are not keen on smiles in your picture anymore)
Now when I see them together I can see how I have aged but sometimes I look at old pictures and think, have I really changed? I guess I have.....in the first one I look happy and unrestrained.....maybe so because I was a newly wed and child free......In the second one I feel I have aged and the children are driving me nuts! hahaha! Now, in my defense, they were not strict on smiles in passports back then, now you have to be more straight-faced. Still, I think those pictures do tell a story of a life of stress, children and marriage. I would still never change it for the world!
1 comment:
That is so funny...you really just look much more mature to me! A woman who has experienced a lot in the last 10 years!
Post a Comment