Sunday, March 11, 2012
Proud to say
That I have maintained my weight! It is so exciting for me! I fluctuate between 137-140. This is a thrilling step for me. I always thought I would never lose the weight I had gained and actually would continue to gain! It has helped a bit with my self esteem. I know my body isn't perfect but I am happy with where I am. I don't care if I lose more, as long as I don't gain any! Today deemed to be an interesting day. For the past two weeks I have been dealing with pain and tingling in my left arm. This morning I woke up and my left leg is now tingling. Before that, I just assumed I had a pinched nerve. This concerned me so I figured it should get looked at. I called healthlink and they suggested I see a doc. I had to use a medicenter since it is Sunday. I was thankful that I was the only person there so I got in right away! The doc couldn't determine the cause so he sent me off with some tests and I am waiting for a call from the neurologist for an appointment. Great. I am hoping it is nothing, in fact I am hoping it could still be a pinched nerve. Hmmm. So thanks to the Internet, there is a slew of information for what it might be. Right now, I don't want to narrow it down. Chances are it is nothing. So for now, I get to deal with funky sensations. Here's to life and it's many wonderful challenges! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is AWESOME Tonnia!!!! I would SOOOO love to be there again! I don't think I have been close to that since High School! You should be very proud of yourself! :) I sure hope you figure out what is going on with your arm soon! That would be really annoying!
Post a Comment