Wednesday, January 30, 2008

25 lbs of onions

Ok, so tell me who needs 25 lbs of onions besides a family of 20 or an amish colony or even a girls camp??? Yesterday I asked Andrew to do some light shopping because I have been really sick and we needed some things. So of course, you send a man out to do a woman's job and here's what you get:

20 LARGE M&M cookies
Peach Koolaid-BULK SIZE
25 LBS of ONIONS!!!
EXTRA strength ibuprofen-BULK size as well
24 pack of soda
lots of milk, bread, lettuce and tuna

ok the last few were good but the first ones--oh my gosh! it is just too funny!!! I love him to death and it is soo totally him! At least we have food to eat now.

Onions anyone????

3 comments:

sarah said...

That is so FUNNY! i just burst out laughing. I remember a short while ago, Mackenzie kept buying cheese, until we had three blocks of cheese! I was,like, did you not know we have cheese?

Watson Family said...

HAHAHAHHA

The Wimpy Mother said...

http://www.onions-usa.org/cooking/cooking.asp