Tuesday, February 5, 2008
A new month
Wow can you believe it is already February? I can't, but am glad too. This is short month! Lots of school holidays too! We were all sick last week with the flu and boy was that ever a nightmare!!! I have not felt so sick in a long time! To make things worse, my children had no sympathy haha! Ph well, I am trying to teach them anyways. So needless to say Dallas missed most of last week of school. I am sure he will be fine. I am very impressed with how well he is doing in school. He has really picked up on reading this year and is flying with it! I noticed how much he is growing too. He is already too big for his snow pants and of course because up here where you have to waer snow pants 90% of the time, he has worn holes into them! He hasn't had his snowsuit very long but oh well. At least he got a lot of wear out of them. Valentines day is coming and I have no idea what to get for my dearest valentine haha! I am sure he will get me some flowers, he basically said it the other day! haha! That's ok, I like flowers. I am sure we won't be able to go out but it doesn't matter. On Friday, Dallas and Andrew are going to a monster truck rally at the rexall place. They are going with some friends. That should be so much fun for them! Now I need to figure out what me and the girls will do! Any suggestions?? Anyways, I guess this is all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pray tell Tonnia, What are you doing with all those onions???
Post a Comment