Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Banks are of the devil....

Ok, what is the deal with banks? I hate them! They are so unreliable! So we bounced TWO checks this month!! Well, by now you are thinking, well duh don't wirte bad checks--but wait! We didn't! We had the funds to cover them but for some ODD reason our banks didn't think so. So now that we have sorted it all out things are ok, but VERY embarassing! It was our rent check!! We have only been living her for 3 months. What must our landlady think of us??? Hopefully nothing, but man did that ever STINK!!! So onto a happier note, Andrew's sister, Emily, came for a visit. She is really fun to be around. She always has a good story to tell with much detail I might add!!!! hahaha! The kids love it when people come over, maybe it's because we don't have many people over??? Either way its fun when friends and family visit. So I am considering starting a family blog. We have been doing a family newsletter for a while and thought it would be fun to have a blog instead so that way people could post whenever they felt like it! I am going to look into it and see if we can make it work!!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

So I'm like the first to comment. I didn't know you had a blog. Did you know I have one?
it is....
kearl.definitionsystems.ca
Think you can remember that?

Sandra said...

Joesph Smith said something along the lines of charging people to borrow money is of the devil.