Monday, January 7, 2008
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
I have always read various posts, blogs, profiles, etc. and always thought, wow they do have a great great life. So why don't I? Well, I think I just realized something. I LOVE MY LIFE! I have an awesome family! My kids are so great to me! They tell me almost every single day how much they love me and how i am the best mom ever! My husband is continually affectionate to me and finds me utterly attractive after 8 years of marriage! How could I ask for more?? I used to think that those people who felt they had a great life had a lot of money and everything they ever wanted! Well it isn't true! We make a small amoutn of money compared to most people these days. I would almost consider it poverty line, but we are happy! We can afford to live in decent sized home in a good neighborhood, we can afford groceries, we can afford our bills, we can afford extras here and there. We are getting out of debt and we plan to be debt free in 3 years!!! (minus student loan maybe 2 more for that) How do thing get better than this? A loving family, a decent income, and by the way I get to stay home to raise my children! I love being with them! Yeah it can be trying and even ANNOYING at times but who cares! All the awesome memories we have together beats it all! I love going ice skating, tobaggining, swimming, bike riding, everything with them! I can't imagine sharing anything else without them! (including my husband) I actually LIKE taking them shopping with me. I try to take one out at time too so I can have one on one time and try to make them feel special. I don't have to buy them anything, just my time! I am amazed at all the conversations I can have with my children. They are so observant and inquisitive! I am so thankful to this point that I have raised them to feel they can talk to me about anything. I love how open my husband and I are with each other. We can tell each other everything under the sun without feeling one will reject the other! We have no secrets from one another. We have our ups and downs like anyone else but I love that we can get through it together. We have been through some extremely tough times in our marriage but because we learned from it, it has made us so much stronger! I am thankful everyday for what I have. I don't care to ever have more than what I have at this very moment. I had to share this because I just had to share my joy with others and help others to realize what they DO have and not what they DON'T have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment