Monday, March 31, 2008

Ahhhhh, spring break!


I am excited for spring break but I am not sure why yet! We have nothing planned but it will be nice to not have to get up early or walk so much. I do enjoy the exercise I have gotten though; even if it is kind of a pain. Oh well, I know it's good for my heart and health. We have recently gotten our bikes out too because most of the snow is gone! It is still a little cold but not too bad. No more snowsuits at least! Anyways my birthday was on Friday and we had a great time! Andrew got me 2 dozen roses and made a HUGE banner. I t was hilarious! Here is a picture of it!
If you can't read it it says "Have a Marthalicious Birthday Tonnia, you're the best mom and wife."

4 comments:

Christina said...

hahaha, that's funny. Are you sure he doesn't have a secret crush on Ms. Stewart? hahahaha

Watson Family said...

hahaha

edsajadaha05 said...

That is so watson!

Sandra said...

Your doing better weather wise than we are. Rain and chilled to the bone. Maybe Martha will be the second wife. hahahahahahaha