Sunday, March 23, 2008

not once but twice!


Ok what is the deal with Amber's diapers??? In church, apparently id had fallen off inside her tights and she was sitting on the bench and peed all down her leg and on the bench! YUK! so I tried to nonchalantly take off her tights and diaper while Andrew ran home to get a new diaper.....of course I spilled her nsack and everything else so it wasn't as discreet as i had hoped.....grrrrr.....so feeling really embarrassed, I tried to blow it off and still listen to the talk. Finally Andrew got back and i out it on her, hopefully no one noticed. Well right as we get home I realized she lost her diaper AGAIN! Thankgoodness she lost it here! I was afraid she lost it at church during nursery!!! Anyways here is a new family pic.......

8 comments:

Sandra said...

What a Beautiful family you have!

Christina said...

It's a great picture, Tonnia! And you look fine! Hmmm, those dresses look quite familiar. Maybe it's time to switch brands of diapers! hahahah

Christina said...

Oh, and I just had to comment on the vacuum cleaner in the background. So tasteful. ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Sandra said...

LOL hahahaha I didn't even see the vacuum until she said something. Take another picture next Sunday. :)hahaha

Watson Family said...

hahahahah! it adds a nice touch don't ya think?

Sandra said...

It goes well with the Mexican blanket on the couch. :)

You know that's why Christina takes outside family shots to cover up everything she leaves out. Not to mention the holes in the walls ect...lol hahahahaha jk

Christina said...

HAHAHAHAHHA You got that right! Don't want anyone to see the inside of my house. I only take pics inside when it's clean. I want to remember that I had clean house. (We can always dream!)

Anonymous said...

that's a good pic and i did notice the vacuum as well.