Monday, March 10, 2008

Nice Weather

I am really enjoying spring coming now. All the snow is melting and people are starting to come out of hibernation! haha! I am starting to see new neighbours I have never seen before and realizing there are more kids in our neighborhood than I thought. It's great! Walking to and from school has been great too. It is much easier without all the snow in the way now! I am excited to get outside more. I have been teaching the kids how to jump rope and they are loving it! They thought it was so amazing when i showed them double dutch HAHA! Well we have finally finished our tax return and boy does that ever feel good! Most of our money will go to debt of course, but thats ok, less bills in the long run! Of course Andrew will be getting his beloved LCD TV. I will enjoy it too...haha.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Did you just turn the ropes or did you actually jump double dutch?

hahahaha

Watson Family said...

oh no i just turned the ropes because my kids couldn't do that haha but they were still impressed!