Monday, March 3, 2008
What the heck?!
Ok so it has been a weird week, well last week. Tuesday night i was dropping off an item I sold on-line and when I got there I took out my spare tire and took the LARGE and IN CHARGE item out and then proceeded to my car and left. What's so weird about this you say? Well if you payed attention close enough, I didn't mention that I put my spare tire BACK IN my car.....well I didn't even THINK about this until like 4 days later!! I noticed it was missing!!! So I drove ALL the way back across town to the home where I delivered that item and guess what?! IT WAS NOT THERE!!!! WHO STEALS A SPARE TIRE?!!! ok, it is a full size tire with a rim so I suspect it could be worth more than, say $20. BUT STILL! WHO DOES THAT?? An unsuspecting homeless man? He doesn't have a car? Would you find it odd watching someone roll a tire down the street? With a leather cover? AND it is HEAVY! Oh man, they say this is the city of champions, but I am starting to think it is the city of THIEVES! hahaha! I really do like it here but have had SOOO many bizarre things happen to me! First a stolen stroller by a psycho who wanted revenge for not getting a free highchair and now, a stolen SPARE tire. I would like to know who thinks this way?! I have never met anyone in my life with such odd behaviours. Seriously!! I have been scouring on-line to see if anyone has been trying to sell my tire but no luck yet. I have posted in lost and founds, and still no luck. I am pretty sure I will never see it again. I guess when I end up stranded on the side of the road, and call a tow truck, I will charge it to the creep who has my spare! HAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I BLAME CANADA! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!
darn canadians! I'm glad i live near Detroit where it is nice and safe! (can you sense the sarcasm)
Tonnia, all I have to say is you have they most interesting life ever. Mine is dull and boring. Same old, same old. But not you. Always something going on in your life! hahahahah
Tonnia,
R u trying to call me?
Tonnia did you ask the people in the house what might have happened to it?
Tonnia I've added Hailee C. to the Family blog. My neice is just a temp. thing.
Post a Comment