Friday, May 9, 2008

This happens only once every 4 years!

This upcoming weekend is a very busy one for us. Saturday is our 8th Wedding Anniversary and then Sunday is Mother's Day and then Monday is Brianne's 5th birthday. This is almost like a leap year event when all three occasions fall in a row. When I was due to have Brianne the same thing happened. I remember going out to eat for our anniversary on a saturday, and then the next day was mother's days, and then at 3 in the morning on monday, i went into labor and had brianne. For some reason I will never forget it. Of course I went 2 weeks over with her and was soooo ready to die!!! haha! Needless to say our anniversary that year and mother's day was not to fun because I was so miserably pregnant!!!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

awhhh but on the other hand how fun now!