Monday, May 5, 2008

Weird dreams

I have always had very vivid dreams my whole life. Good and bad. Last night I had a VERY interesting dream. I had a dream that I had passed through the veil. Now because my dreams don't make any sense, it is not the kind of thing you would think when passing through the veil. I was in a church gym and you had to take this special light and shine it on your feet to see the other side. It was amazing to me. I entered in and it was still the same place but with more people I have never seen before and there were things going on and some people were dressed in blue and some in red. All of a sudden a line formed and all the people I saw were leaving to go somewhere and I didn't know where. I think I asked someone and they told me that they were going to be taught the gospel, because they were the ones who hadn't heard it yet. All of a sudden I was in another place, don't know where but not describable either. I remember being there with some other people and we tried to open our eyes. It was like Christ was talking to us. And I heard some people saying they couldn't see anything and some were in pain. Then I heard a voice before I could open mine that said you would not be able to see anything until you have been fully forgiven and atoned for our sins from earth life. We were to remain blind so to say, until our thoughts had enough of it. I remember not opening mine because I knew if I did it would be painful because I still had to atone for my sins. Then all of a sudden, slowly, as if a hole was opening into space, I could see a planet. I remember asking about how the Bible started and it started going into some details I can't remember but didn't make sense either. I do remember the name of the planet that was named, but it wasn't one we have ever seen or heard of. It was X3437. Weird huh? Anyways I remember thinking to myself, I hope I can remember this knowledge when I pass back through the veil because I knew I wasn't dead and I knew I was going back and that this was only a trial...like a free trial! haha! I just really wanted to write this one down. I don't normally write any of my dreams down, I have quite a few of embarassing ones! Anyways I hope you enjoyed my dream!!

3 comments:

edsajadaha05 said...

ohh you make me want to hear more of your dreams! Lucky!

The Wimpy Mother said...

You are brave, I would never confess to my bizare dreams.

Anonymous said...

hahaha Tonnia you are too funny, i love the planet x3437! ONLY YOU!