Sunday, July 6, 2008

3 weeks left!

I can't believe we only have 3 weeks left before we move...AGAIN! I hope this will be the last move we make for a LONG TIME! I am not really looking forward to it but am still a little bit excited. We are thinking of getting a cat too. Andrew has actually grown a little fond of the idea. We have a very friendly neighbor cat that likes to hang out around us and he is actually starting to like this cat. Unbelievable! haha! We will see if it really happens. I had a very bizarre dream the other night--surprise surprise! I had a dream that Warren found 2 stray cats and wrapped them in a blanket. Then I went into this room where he had them and unwrapped them and realized that one of them was pregnant! So I kept an eye and this cat and then she started having her babies and she had 24 kittens!!!!!!! It was so crazy! I remember not knowing what to do with all of the kittens but I had to help feed them because there we so many and the mom cat would just wander off as if she didn't know what to do! haha! I am thinking I will look up the world record for how many kittens born at once!!!

2 comments:

The Wimpy Mother said...

I suppose I'll share a weird dream with you: the other night I dreamed that I was pregnant and I was REALLY mad about it! I stomped out of the bathroom and found my husband and glared at him! hahaah
And now for my psychoanaylsis: I must be terrified of getting pregnant again!

edsajadaha05 said...

Hahahaha Robin! that is so funny. I guess that is what it means. I had a dream that Ed and I went on a beach hunting vacation and we only had Hannah with us. Dallin and Jacob werent there. What do you suppose that means?