I am really going to try to lose weight as of now! I got myself a workout DVD that I found fairly easy for beginners like me, and i did it this morning and found it very refreshing. Now I want to start writing down everything I eat, that way I can see what I am eating that is good and what is bad. Man, talking about this makes me want to cheat already hahaha! I will write the progress down everyday, if possible, on here and that way me and everyone else can see if I can improve my health! Wish me luck!
3 comments:
Yes tonnia, that is a good idea to write it down for everyone to see. good luck!
have you tried the workouts on byutv?
you mean sit and be fit? hahaha actually i have tivo now, i guess i could record one of those and use it too! i want to get used to this one first before i try a more advanced one! haha
i started doing my ab workouts again-then i quit just as quickly! hahaha! i love doing workouts that are fairly easy though! lots of fun.
Post a Comment