Sunday, July 27, 2008
Finally moved in....
and boy am i tired!!! We sadly only had one person show up to help us. So we did appreciate his help but i am still recovering......good thing church was at 1pm!!! I miss the kids so much right now. They went down to visit Andrew's parent's for a few weeks while we got things ready to move. Hopefully we will have their rooms unpacked and ready when they get home. I have been helping Andrew at work last week and I am going with him this week.....it has abeen a lot of fun. Also a way to earn a little money while the kids are gone. Not much to do when they are not around. I am off to sleep now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
a 2 week break from the kids? Lucky you!!
ell it is nice but i miss them SOOO BAD!
Ok, ok, enough already, when are you going to post something new? You never call anymore, you know. hahahahaha
hhahaha, I am anonymous hahahahah
dag gommit, who is that anonymous person? christina? HAHAHA
U better git to calling Christina so I know how your doing!!!! lol or u could call mee-eee lol
Nerds, fix the link to the family site. You forgot to add .blogspot.com
Post a Comment