I can't believe I am one year closer to 30!!!!!!!! I am turning 29 tomorrow, the 28th. I definitely don't feel very old, I still think I am 19 or 20. I am sure I look older but how come I don't see it??? Is that our brains playing tricks on us??
On another note, have you ever had a child wake up in the night to use the bathroom but did't make it? Last night Dallas had to urinate and he decided the bathroom garbage was good enough!!! I told him this morning and he didn't remember and it was pretty funny, but now i have to go disinfect!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Tonnia! I can't believe you haven't hit thirty yet! I feel so old compared to you!
Happy B-day Tonnia. Yeah you will be over the 30 hill soon. Just wait until your are my age (42).
Funny, I think I remember one of us boys peeing in the garbage probably was me, who knows. But that reminded me that I saw that happen before. It also could have been Warren, Aaron, or Dennis maybe they were sleep walking and sleep peeing!
Holy Cow-Ray is 42!! Whew! Trent has peed in the garbage and the sink, but he did it WIDE AWAKE! Oh and one time he was out back playing in the hot tub and needed to pee and he gets out and just pees off the side of the deck. That boy will pee anywhere!
Post a Comment