Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ahhh spring!

Not my cat but do you notice something odd about him?

See that curly tail??? IT'S A CAT! I have never seen a cat with a curly tail!!

The cat grass that the cat WON'T touch...what a waste!

I KNOW I KNOW, TOO EARLY FOR PEAS!




Some of the plants I will hopefully transplant in May.

My raised garden beds we built. I am filling them with compost before i add the dirt. It took us over 4 hours!!

6 comments:

edsajadaha05 said...

That is awesome! I want a yard.
I can't wait to know whether we will be moving or not so I can decide to plant something.

Watson momma said...

yeah it is fun but having a house has it down sides, like higher utilities!!! UGH!

Anonymous said...

are you sure there wasn't a squirrel behind the cat? lol
And cool gardens-i wish i could garden-but not sure i could handel the bugs and I certainly don't have the time.

Watson momma said...

oh the bugs! thats why i have gloves! and if i find half of an earthworm, GOODBYE! hahaha

Anonymous said...

did you knwo if you cut an earthworm in half, you then have 2 EARTHWORMS!! the only way to kill them is to squish em!

Watson momma said...

gross