Thursday, August 6, 2009
Dallas's Baptism
Saturday was Dallas's baptism and it was a lot of fun. We had friends and family there for the baptism and the BBQ afterwards. It was nice being able to bear my testimony to him and let him know how happy we are of him and how happy Heavenly Father was of him. I know it was overwhelming for him to take it all in that was going on, shoot I don't remember my own baptism that well! All I remembered was that I had to do it twice! One thing I will remember if I don't remember anything else is that Andrew almost baptized Dallas for the dead! HAHA! It was funny, and I am not sure how many other people caught it! We had fun after wards and had a BBQ at our house but it unexpectedly starting pouring rain and lightning so we had to rush into the garage since it was right there and probably big enough for everyone to fit into! Hence the beautiful surroundings :)) It was fun day overall and an unforgettable one at that!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment