Sunday, September 13, 2009
2 weeks left
2 weeks left before we move. I can't believe how much stuff we have gotten rid of! We have to majorly downsize because we will have a lot less space. Most of it needed to be ridded of anyways. Too many toys and too much junk. I was looking up neighbourhood statistics for fun to see the comparison on crime in our neighbourhood here and our new one we will move into. Let me tell you there is NO comparison at all! I could not believe how high the crime rate is where I live right now! SO HIGH! Not the worst in this city but very high! Our new place is in a MUCH MUCH safer area. Much safer than I thought it was. Today I also gave my very last sharing time...it went well. I think the younger primary liked it better than the older!! Oh well, I hope they enjoyed it overall. Not much else to say just busy busy busy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooooo, I think I will call and cause you to get behind by talking to you too long! hahahaha
Hurray for being in a safe place! =)
Post a Comment