Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can I rock in the corner for a while?

HAHA! That is a joke my sister and I have all the time, but truth be told, I do want to sometimes! Sometimes I want to stay in bed as long as I can, don't do anything all day. No school, no work, not even deal with life's ongoing issues.  I want to whisk away my family and hide out from the world.  I want to live somewhere quiet, never have to worry about what everyone else is doing, and live a simple life.  Homeschool my children, and basically create my own world.  I do not want to be involved anymore.  I am so tired of the issues surrounding school, politics, church, and so on.  I want to CREATE my own world. I want CONTROL! I don't want my babies to grow up, I don't want to punish them. I want them to be happy in all that they do. I want them to get along and play endlessly without bickering.  I don't want to deal with peer pressure from school and all the stupid closures the school board thinks they need.  I do not want to transfer my children to ANOTHER school.  I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!  I do not want to try so hard to "fit in". I want people to be genuinely nice and not judgemental.  I want people to know that I am a person too and enjoy friendship and socialization.  I wish people would WAKE UP.  I wish I could control everything around me.  I wish there were no bad influences. I wish I could do it all.  I wish I could function without the help of medication. I wish to be rid of all that is bad around me.  I wish I wasn't so whiny!  Such a depressing post eh?

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Difficult times, give us opportunities to change. Hang in there, it's okay to rock til you drop! When you wake up roll to your knees. ;)

Love you! =)
Hugs (((((Tonnia)))))

Holloway Family said...

I am so with you Tonnia!!! I wish all those things too, sometimes several times a day. But alas, the Lord has other plans for us all. I just wish I could know what those plans were. ;)

Holloway Family said...

I am so with you Tonnia!!! I wish all those things too, sometimes several times a day. But alas, the Lord has other plans for us all. I just wish I could know what those plans were. ;)

Christina said...

Which one of these are your favorite?

1. The sun 'll come out, tomorrow!

2. After all, tomorrow is another day!

3. Gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face!

It's gonna be ok!

Rachel said...

Hey, I home school my kids. Days like today, I want to sit in the corner and rock. There is still frustration and still fighting. Just so you know.