Monday, May 24, 2010

Good and bad cannot intermingle

I have LOTS of vivid dreams but some tend to stick out more to me than others.  The other night I had a dream.  I was being shown a "movie" of some kind.  It was very interesting and it was alluring.  It made me excited and I wanted to partake of the lifestyle it was portraying.  The person showing me this came across as a hip, young, blonde man with a group of people that were considered his "followers"  He was very stylish and convincing.  I decided that I liked what he had to offer so I choose this lifestyle he had shown me through a movie.  I found it lively and exciting, yet unfulfilling.  Along the way I also met some friendly people.  They were warm and inviting.  They had a lifestyle most don't care for.  It was comfortable and soothing.  They had a message, or a "movie" that they too showed to me.  This version had much stronger impression upon me.  It took over any and all thoughts I had about my current lifestyle.  It offered something more than what the previous people offered.  Once I embraced this lifestyle, the blonde man came back with his followers.  They were trying to convince me to come back to their side.  I told them that I liked them as freinds still but they had to respect my decision to live a different way.  I told them we could be friends as long as they do not try to demean my new beliefs.  At first they were ok with it but as time went on they tried harder and harder to overtake me and bring me back to their side.  I felt abnormally powerful over their influences and cast them out.  I could not have both in my life.  I had to choose.  I knew which was the better way and I could not have it both ways.  Throughout this dream, he came back several times but each time he was cast aside.  He was extremely angry.  I knew it made him angry but I still continued to fight it.  When I woke up that morning after having that dream I knew exactly what it meant and what I wanted in my life.  There is no doubt in my mind that I am leading the life I truly love.  I may not have much, but I have exactly what I need.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I tried to click on the like button, but there was none, so I'll just say "Like".