Thursday, September 16, 2010

Moving on.....

It seems fall has officially arrived here. It is almost freezing point outside. Andrews sister is moving out on Saturday. We are taking her to Calgary and then who knows what she will do from there. It has been nice having her around for free babysitting whenever andrew and I feel like going out. I will miss that. It is good that she has formed better relationships with the children too. I don't think they will ever forget all the treats she spoiled them with. It was good to have her around to help her out while she was in limbo. Onto other news....I think our time in Edmonton may be coming to a close. One night Andrew and I wewre talking and in the back of my head I thought about a certain place I would not mind moving to. Well funny thing happened, he mentioned it before I could tell him! It was cool because when things like this happen, we know it must be the spirit telling us something. So we are hoping to wrap up the school year and see if our promptings take us somewhere new. Who knows right? I get very excited thinking about it because it feels so good and so right. Part of me wants to go now! I feel anxious and want to get moving, but I also know I need to wait. The time will come when it is meant to be. I don't know if you (yes, you reading this right now) remember me posting a while back about a feeling I had that I did not feel we were going to be staying here much longer, but that is all I knew. I didn't know anything else. I just knew it. I didn't like it either. I went to the temple to get direction about it and he reeling persisted even stronger and I just wanted to cry! I really did not want to move again, and I assumed we would grow old and die here. Well, I think the LOrd has something else in mind for us. I am ok with it now. Infact, I am really excited about it. Dare I mention where we are looking? Nah, maybe you can guess.....I don't want to spoil the fun!

6 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

I didn't know your sister-in-law was living with you? I know how it is to feel that moving bug! Do you not remember how many times my family moved!! TONS...but we loved it! It is always fun getting a new house in a new area! I am looking forward to our lease being up and being able to go look at houses ourselves this time!

Christina said...

I know! I know! Can I guess where you want to move?

edsajadaha05 said...

USA?

Watson momma said...

Hahah, no we will definitely stay in Canada

edsajadaha05 said...

Nova Scotia? I like saying that...Nova Scotia
P.E. Island? I love Anne of Green Gables...say "Hi" to her for me.

Watson momma said...

Sorry not that far.......and wrong coast haha