Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Sigh...
Yes, that is the sound of my life....sigh.....I am still not used to this new schedule we have begun. It is an even busier year this time. Walking to school takes longer, delivering flyers takes up extra time. Don't get me wrong, it is all good but tiring too. I feel I am being pulled at every which way. Tis the life of a mother. I am working with amber to spell her name better and work on simple things like the alphabet. Can you believe she does not it yet? Isthat normal? I have forgotten in my old age. I really don't remember what the kids did and when and how and where! Am I bad mom for not remembering? I hope not. I just do not have the best memory. Well I forgot to mention that we scored big on Dallas's scout shirt. We found one second hand that looks hardly worn! He was excited and I think I was even more excited! I saved almost $40!!!! Can't believe how much some things are. I only paid $3 so ha! That would have the be the highlight of the month hahaha, so as to imply how dull my life is. Really, it is not even worth writing I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are not the only one that can't remember details about your kids doing things as they grow! I am right there with you! Wow, Dallas in boys scouts! I am not really looking forward to Ryan being there, only because I know it will be alot more work for ME!
Post a Comment