Monday, October 25, 2010

It happened!

Unexpectedly! I woke up this morning, got the kids ready for school and the unexpected happened.....yes, the "S" word!! SNOW! I was so excited! Although I do feel a little confused...could this be a trick? Will all this be gone tomorrow? I guess we will have to wait and see. I love snow, but I hate being tricked into thinking it has come for the season. So right now, I am not sure what emotion to feel as I wait to see what will happen in the next week. So Halloween is coming and the kids are stoked! I made the girls princess costumes and they are so cute. They are not super fancy but may as well make them since I have the resources. Those costumes at the store are severely over priced and CRAPPY. Since there will be no trick or treating this year, we are going to buy candy and have our own little candy bizarre. Of course they will go to the church party on Saturday, and we will see how much candy they get then. On a completely different note, Andrew has funny quirks...he can't stand cotton balls, fleece, velvet and the newest one (to me anyways) pomegranate. I swear they do not have a smell to them but he thinks they do. Everytime he opens the fridge, he cringes. He tells me to never buy them again because he has "bad memories"! Hahaha. I do not know what that could be to make him so disturbed by the sight of them, but it must be BAD! Hahahahaha!

3 comments:

rhonda17 said...

Why no trick or treating???

Laurel Baker said...

I can't believe you get snow already! That is awesome! I think we are having an unusually "hot" fall here right now! Figures! Our first Halloween in Houston and my kids STILL can't wear most of the cute costumes we have because it is too hot! Oh well!

Watson momma said...

It's on a Sunday this year.....laurel, what kinds of costumes do they have? Most can't wear theirs here because it is too cold! Haha