Your kids are seriously, so cute, Tonnia!! Dallas totally looked like he was really playing the guitar! Brianne was so cute doing all her "moves" to the song, and I love that Amber was kinda in her own little world off the the side! So cute! Oh, and I loved how your phone was ringing and you just ignored it! Such a good mom!
4 comments:
I think I googled it. There should be a code from youtube that you can add to your sidebar .
Your kids are seriously, so cute, Tonnia!! Dallas totally looked like he was really playing the guitar! Brianne was so cute doing all her "moves" to the song, and I love that Amber was kinda in her own little world off the the side! So cute! Oh, and I loved how your phone was ringing and you just ignored it! Such a good mom!
It was me calling you Tonnia! I can't believe you didn"t answer! hahahahahah Just kidding!
Are you serious?? Hahaha
Post a Comment