Thursday, November 18, 2010
Winter is officially here!
We have been officially hit by the winter bug. It has been snowing for 3 days! I think it is here to stay this time. I will surprised if it melts. Monday, I took Dallas to his favorite place, the dentist, haha. He had to have 3 teeth pulled! Poor guy was not happy about it. When he heard the news he was inconsolable. Once it was over, like 20 minutes later, he was ok with it. They gave him his teeth and he showed them to me and they were soooooo gross. I didn't realize how big your roots are in your mouth! One of the teeth pulled was a capped tooth and Dallas actually pulled the cap off! He had a pretty bad infection in his gums on some teeth that were worked on but the only solution was to pull them. No more work could be done. In a few months he will be fitted with some spacers to keep his teeth aligned. The dentist warned me that his other side of molars may have to be pulled if they don't get better soon. I hope once his adult teeth come through, he will have less problems. It's hard to notice his missing teeth because they are in the back. He took his teeth to school the next day and showed his whole class. Of course some thought it was cool while others thought it was gross! Myself included!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment