Monday, February 21, 2011

And the results are...

So I went over the plan for Amber's dental plan today. It will cost me roughly $3,000. Insurance should cover half but I still have to pay out of pocket up front. Good thing tax return season is upon us. :'( bye bye money. Well it was supposed to go to debt repayment anyways, I guess this puts us another year behind. Next week we will get the results of the damage Dallas will cause.....hopefully not more. I am really scared for Amber right now. She is so small. I am optimistic that it will work, but scared how she will take it. I think Dallas will be easy going and won't mind so much as Amber, but I could be completely wrong! I normally am! All of this is so new to me and I am probably freaking out more than the kids are and more than I need to. I am on the verge of tears thinking about it! It is a very long term commitment and with that come uncertainty of results. I will not resort to surgery. It is just too risky. Pray for us! We will need it!

No comments: