Monday, February 28, 2011
Making connections
So Christina got me riled up to do some family history and I can't believe the success I had! I found a female relatives father and siblings! Then I found this same womans granddaughter! It was so cool. I was so excited! I just can't get over how fun it was! I encourage all to give it a shot! It's so much fun! Ancestry.com has a free 14 day trial and they have a treasure chest full of information! Christina and I were discussing getting an account that we can all share! Well we were on the phone for about 3 hrs last night doing this together and of course made a mistake somewhere and messed up our family tree, leave it to us. Well I figured out the problem and it is all sorted out and normal again! whew! I thought I had permanently messed it up and was going to confuse other searchers! Hopefully no one will combine any more records!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am proud of you for attempting Family History right now! It seems WAY to overwhelming to me! Good luck with your searches!
Post a Comment