Ok so I started Dallas and myself on a daily regimen of magnesium. I give Dallas the drink form and I take the pill. I also give the girls some and Andrew takes if often too. Ok, not to be over speculative, but I have seen an improvement in Dallas. He has been happier!! He only had one, slight breakdown one night when he admitted to slacking on his French work. Other than that, so happy! He has not been grumpy, angry, anxious, it's wondeful!!! I am not crossing my fingers yet, I don't want to get too excited. He asks for his drink everyday now! He loves it! I too have noticed a difference in myself. Although I am on medication, this has given me a more serene feeling. I am not sure I can down my meds, but I am definitely going to stay on magnesium supplements. it's amazing who vitamin and mineral deficiencies can affect your bodys regulation. I would highly recommend this to anyone who can benefit from it. Namely:
Insomnia or Restless Sleep
Sleep - Wake up Tired
Stress
Back Pain
Stiff and Aching Muscles
Bones continue to go out of Alignment
Migraine Headaches
Cluster Headaches
Weakness - Hypoglycemia
Diabetes
Nervousness
Hyperactivity
High Blood Pressure
Osteoporosis
PMS
Constipation
Heart Condition
Kidney Stones
Accelerated Aging
Depression
Heart Attack History
Irregular Heartbeat
Aggressive Behavior
Attention Deficit Disorder
Chronic Fatigue
Stroke
Jump at Sudden Sounds
High-strung, Jittery
Anxiety
Confusion
Muscle Weakness
Muscle Tics or Twitches
Muscle Cramps
Muscle Spasms or Quivers
Hiccups
Pregnancy-related Symptoms
Seizures
Angina Pectoris
(Sharp Chest Pains and a feeling of being Suffocated)
Exhausted from Physical Work or Exercise
Fading Memory, Senility
Leg Cramps
Asthma
Fibromyalgia
1 comment:
Using nutritional supplements= SMART MOM! I am not surprised that you are doing good things for your family.
What a beautiful family you have, by the way!
I totally believe in giving good nutrition to overcome the "health issues" we are battling. Keep it up, it can only help!
Also...
I LOVE THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG!
Post a Comment