Monday, June 6, 2011

A past obsession has returned!

Years ago I wrote a small post about Caylee Anthony. Well, justice is finally being served for this dear little girl. Her mother has been charged with murdering her and the trial has finally begun. It is actually starting in on the 3rd week of testimonies and such. It is so intriguing! I love this case because it is so bizarre. I really enjoy my reality crime shows, such as The First 48. I love learning about the criminal justice system and detective work, etc. So this case is supposed to come to an end in 2 weeks. I cannot wait for the verdict! I feel she is guilty and I hope she is found guilty. The prosecution is doing extremely well while the defense is sorely being defeated. I am thinking that either the defense KNOWS she is guilty and is not trying OR they are complete bozos! So I have been watching the coverage on TRuTV and HLN and whilst watching, reading active blogs and tweets about opinions and inside scoop. I love it.

No comments: