Tuesday, July 5, 2011
NOT GUILTY.!?!?!
I CANNOT believe it still. I almost cried when I heard it. Casey Anthony was found not guilty on 4 different counts, including 1st degree murder! The only guilty verdict she got was for lying to law enforcement!!!! So basically she will walk free on Thursday. I highly doubt she will be able to live a normal life ever again. I was sooooooooo sure she would be found guilty. The jury deliberated for 10 hours. Surely they could not think there was reasonable doubt?! Oh my. I cannot watch anymore coverage. It physically pains me to hear that verdict re-read and to see her joy of being acquitted. Not right. All evidence pints to her! Shame! I can't express my utter disappointment in this case. Just.Plain.Sad. We all know that God will have his day with her when this life is over. Thank goodness Caylee is in the celestial kingdom where she belongs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah that was definitely unexpected. It's terrible that justice and common sense don't work together in law. What I don't understand is why this case got so much media attention in the first place... There are plenty of murder trials going on, and hearing about this one over and over was a complete downer.
I think because it was so bizarre! I know that is why it caught my attention! Plus my youngest is the same age as her daughter.....although I don't like to think of Caylee as her dAughter. She surely did not act like one!
Post a Comment