If at first you don't succeed, do it the way your mother told you to.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
7 lbs and counting!
I still can't believe I am doing this. It seems so surreal. I have struggled with my weight for almost 8 years and yet the answer was so simple! At this rate, I think I can hit my target!
You can do it laurel! It's is just a matter of controlling your food intake. I haven't changed that much. You can still eat everyday food but be aware of how much you are taking in and don't get full! Then just walk 4-5 days a week for about 30-40 minutes. It's the best thing that has ever worked for me!
5 comments:
That is so great Tonnia! I am so happy for you! I wish I had that motivation right now!
You can do it laurel! It's is just a matter of controlling your food intake. I haven't changed that much. You can still eat everyday food but be aware of how much you are taking in and don't get full! Then just walk 4-5 days a week for about 30-40 minutes. It's the best thing that has ever worked for me!
love the back ground pictures of the family. great that you have lost 7 lbs keep up the good work
Your fist comment! Yea!
Awesome Tonnia! Now the best way to keep it off is to convert to a healthy lifestyle! :) hint hint! :)
Post a Comment